Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 257

Thread: Winter Dreaming

  1. #241
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Still trying to corrupt my soul, I see. G'nite, snowbunny.

  2. #242
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    very good idea Gus............. we'll try that...

  3. #243
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Iowa Farmboy:
    It'd be popular. No doubt about it. I wanna start with that old post you put up awhile back. That was so funny. We were all in stitches. Even had Gus cracking up, so to speak. I'll get my cell phone charged tomorrow. How's that work for ya ? I'll email the number to ya in the morning. Not sure what it is offhand. I haven't used it for a month or so. Farmboy likes his privacy. Would you believe I don't even have a home phone. Yerp, it's true. I got fed up with people bothering me and took it out 4 years ago. Ain't put it back since. I 'spose I should one of these days. Now go get some rest. Don't make me come to Norway and pull the sheets over your head in person. I am a pretty good pillow fluffer though.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When you are both on the board at the same time you might want to try the chat room!
    It's free, it's easy and it can be fun!
    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/chat.html
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #244
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    Hello........... Well im kinda just sitting here and waiting for the results... The worst thing is to waith...... I just wanna know........ Anyway school is fine and im doing good so far. I got this idea that i want to start and write a book for children. Yes you heard me right [img]smile.gif[/img] ))
    Queen of the woods. It's about a little red hair'd girl who's living in the wood's. But she's not really real. She is an spirit who lives in the wood's... Only the children that are good to the nature and enjoys being in he'r wood's will she show herself to... And all the trees and everything in the wood's are alive. And they all tell there story... It's kinda like teaching children to take care of the nature and everything that's in it.... And Embla the queen of the wood's teach this two children about this... Im only in the beginning, but it's so much fun.. I can really live out my fantasy...
    I think that things kinda come to you when you hit a sertain stage in you life. And in my case when something terrible is happning. Suddenly all kind's of strange thing's just pop up in my head. Like this book. Embla queen of the wood's....
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm......

  5. #245
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    This queen of the woods wouldn't happen to have a German jumping horse, would she ? I remember what ya said on your last tape about staying in the mountains forever. Norwegians have little ******* and such like the Celtic culture. Not surprising since your ancestors were of Celtic origin. Go write a book. Words are good for the soul. Just don't stress out your eyeballs right now. Get ideas-jot 'em down-work with 'em later. I think the woods queen should have a trusty side-kick. Ya know, like Batman and Robin. He could be like, I dunno, a guy that worked on farms in the summer from the American midwest, maybe Iowa, and understands Mother Nature.

  6. #246
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    It deleted fa*ries ? weird

  7. #247
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Go write the book Veronica, I like the idea [img]smile.gif[/img] and yes, I agree that writing is good for the soul, often it helped me make better the bad times.
    Cristina

  8. #248
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Cristina i will. And Larry once again you make me laugh and i love you because of that.... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #249
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Ya want real humor ? Go look at my pic again. Always good for a laugh. Take care of you.

  10. #250
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    Thankyou darling i just did, and BOY im i cracking up [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))))))))))))))) Just kidding hon'
    Your wonderful. Don't ya know that yet ?
    And thank's for your up lifting messages and mail. Been to the hospital today. Took more test's.. Going back february 3 for final test and then after some days we will know for sure.
    It's hard this waithing without knowing for sure yet... But im trying to keep my spirit up. And mail from you everyday sure does that for me... I love you dearly sweetheart, you don't know how much you really mean too me..... In times like this it's the little things that count... Once learn to preaciate things more..
    ( MY CHECK SPELLING ISEN'T WORKING SO I HOPE YOU CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND BETWEEN ALL MY MISS SPELLING'S )
    Well im having a girl friend over for dinner soon. So gotta go and make it...
    Later honey [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic